Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Groves Legacy - Introduction

Hello, everyone! It's been a couple years since I tried writing a legacy, and I've been itching to give it another try. I've been playing Sims ever since the first game. It's a huge part of my life (as nice or as lame as that sounds).

Here is the founder: Celeste Groves.



I used a random number generator to select her aspiration, which is the Curator. I also randomly selected her traits, which are Genius, Glutton, and Snob.

As I'm just getting back into things, this legacy will be very basic. I'll aim for 10 generations. I won't use cheats except when needed to reset Sims or reenter CAS for slight modification purposes. I am using the Master Controller mod and a mod that fixes lag whenever Sims autonomously go to work. I hope you'll stay along for the ride. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment